Dak Prescott will begin training camp for his rookie season with the Dallas Cowboys Thursday with no criminal proceedings clouding the occasion.
This was not what Hagan Walker and Kaylie Mitchell had in mind.
Mississippi State freshman football player Jeffery Simmons pleaded no contest to simple assault Tuesday in Macon Municipal Court, his lawyer Jay Perry said.
Sandra Mishler was frustrated Tuesday morning.
One might say baker Troy DeRego is going crackers. And it would be a compliment.
1. Lowndes Narcotics Unit searching for 10 suspects COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. The accidental entrepreneurs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Two arrested in Motel 6 robbery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Dak Prescott acquitted of DUI, speeding STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Starkville man arrested for statutory rape COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY