Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott might not be the most heavily guarded man in Starkville on Saturday.
The family of Manuel Vasquez has spoken out after the woman charged with helping dispose of his body following his murder bonded out of the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center on Friday.
Former Columbus Police Chief Tony Carleton has joined the Oxford Police Department.
Starkville's annual Christmas parade will roll through downtown Monday.
The Field of Dreams committee has tasked Columbus city engineer Kevin Stafford with creating a plan for the field so discussion on funding can move forward.
1. Oktibbeha man dies in weekend wreck STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Jeb Bush to attend Egg Bowl STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Vasquez murder: Vasquez's family responds to Martinez's release COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Carleton joins Oxford police force COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Christmas festivities planned for downtown Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY