A county-commissioned study of the Columbus Lowndes Recreation Authority is now complete.
An early draft of Oktibbeha County's upcoming four-year road plan would calls for the county to spend an estimated $2.33 million on a number of infrastructure projects -- including paving, resealing and overlay efforts -- through 2019.
Clay County Sheriff's Department has arrested a fourth man in less than a week on arson charges.
A planned Bud and Burgers fundraiser for the Columbus Main Street Association has been canceled.
Ever since she began teaching math at the Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science eight years ago, Lauren Zarandona has been applying for the national Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching.
1. MSMS teacher wins national award for math, science teachers COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Bud and Burgers event canceled COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Dudy Noble video board to serve as first step in renovation STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. MUW planning new culinary arts building COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. County parks study complete COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY