Dak Prescott will begin training camp for his rookie season with the Dallas Cowboys Thursday with no criminal proceedings clouding the occasion.
The Columbus Historic Preservation Commission voted 6-0 Wednesday to allow Lowndes County to move forward with demolishing the Waters Building.
One of two men arrested in connection to an alleged Cotton District rape, kidnapping and assault pleaded not guilty to six felony charges Wednesday in Oktibbeha County Circuit Court.
Stores in the Golden Triangle area are preparing for tax free weekend this upcoming Friday and Saturday.
J.C. Johnson has operated in Mississippi as a pharmacist since obtaining his degree in 1949. But at 90 years old, he is preparing to retire.
1. Lowndes Narcotics Unit searching for 10 suspects COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. The accidental entrepreneurs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Dak Prescott acquitted of DUI, speeding STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Two arrested in Motel 6 robbery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville man arrested for statutory rape COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY