To close or not to close? A week after the building that is the site of Ryan's Buffet in Columbus was listed for sale, the marketing director for the chain restaurant said his company is still in negotiations to remain in operation at the site.
Vonnie Moody admits she doesn't know much yet about the history of her new house -- but she does know that history is rich.
Starkville Fire Department is investigating a Saturday afternoon fire behind the Walmart in west Starkville as a possible arson.
"Brumation" describes the hibernation of reptiles and amphibians; it's not exactly deep sleep.
If Mississippi's going to examine how much the state and school districts are testing students, leaders might do well to first question what those tests are supposed to accomplish.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CAFB air show reduced to one day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY