People have been disappearing from the old tax office behind Zachary's restaurant on Second Avenue North. A Columbus native named Dementia recently returned to town to look for her family, the building's most recent victims. She's asked the Columbus Police Department to investigate. And what they've found is nothing short of terrifying.
District 5 Supervisor Leroy Brooks is hoping a study on county wages across the state may help lead to higher wages for Lowndes County workers.
Local and visiting trick-or-treaters and the parents of costumed, ghoulish creatures will gather downtown Friday for Pumpkinpalooza, the Greater Starkville Development Partnership's annual fall harvest festival and its signature New South Weekends event.
Methamphetamine arrests are on the rise in the Golden Triangle.
The city of Columbus is now accepting applications for a federally-funded housing improvement program.
1. Starkville moms embark on project that looks through the lens of autism STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. CPD investigates northside shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Former CIA operative urges citizen engagement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. After nearly disappearing, local meth arrests make comeback COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. One killed, one severely injured in house fire COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY