Three social media posts that landed a Columbus Police Department officer a 28-day suspension are now associated with a former officer's wrongful termination lawsuit against the city in federal court.
One look at Lexi Moon and you know exactly what she's been up to. The boot on her left foot has a large splatter of white paint and her jeans and T-shirt are smeared with paint, too. Her hands are covered in it.
Sitting at his desk, all former Rhode Island Chief Justice Frank Williams can see are the empty shelves and cases surrounding him.
The Columbus City Council will wait until its next meeting to finish appointing members to the Municipal Election Commission.
Starkville Mayor Parker Wiseman says he's optimistic the incoming mayor and board of aldermen will continue his efforts to obtain a small portion of Ward 6 land and convert the space into a public park for the Rolling Hills subdivision.
1. Suspects lead police on chase through two counties COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CPD officer suspended for Facebook posts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Childhood home of noted Disney animator, painter Joshua Meador is on the market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. County pushes city to relax Cornerstone regulations STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Proposed pay raise for councilmen fails COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY