March 4, 2013 6:23:06 AM
March 5 - Bruce Cockburn, Workplay Theatre, Birmingham ($25). 205-879-4773.
March 7 - Kentuck Art Night (art galleries; metal-casting workshop), 5-9 p.m., Northport, Ala. 205-758-1257 or kentuck.org.
- Winter Jam Tour Spectacular (Toby Mac, Matthew West, many more), BancorpSouth Arena, Tupelo. 662-841-6528 or bcsarena.com.
- "Biloxi Blues," Riley Center, Meridian ($24-30). or 601-696-2200 or msurileycenter.com.
March 9 - Oxford Film Society presents a screening of "The Breakfast Club" and a talk by the film's executive producer Andy Meyers at The Powerhouse, Oxford, 6 p.m. ($25-40). Includes themed breakfast by Chef Lee Craven. Tickets at brownpapertickets.com/event/316268. 662-236-6429 or oxfilmsociety.com.
March 14 - U.S. Coast Guard Band, Ford Center, Oxford (free). 662-915-1217 or fordcenter.org.
March 15 - Elton John, Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex, Birmingham ($37-155). 205-458-8400 or bjcc.org.
March 16 - Blind Boys of Alabama and Alabama Symphony Orchestra, Alys Stephens Center, Birmingham ($22-55). 205-975-2787 or alysstephens.uab.edu.
March 21-23 - Tupelo Community Theatre presents "To Kill a Mockingbird," Lyric Theatre, Tupelo, 7:30 p.m. nightly, plus 2 p.m. March 23 ($18; $6 students). 662-844-1935.
- The Center for the Study of Southern Culture and Square Books present the Oxford Conference for the Book, University of Mississippi. For lists of authors and events, go to oxfordconferenceforthebook.com or call 662-915-5993.
March 23 - Night Hike on the Natchez Trace, Natchez Trace Parkway Visitor Center, at milepost 266 near Tupelo; 7 p.m. Free. 662-680-4027.
April 12 - Aaron Neville, Riley Center, Meridian ($46-52). 601-696-2200 or msurileycenter.com.
April 19 - Boz Scaggs, Riley Center, Meridian ($63-69). 601-696-2200 or msurileycenter.com.
2. Good times roll for Market Street music ENTERTAINMENT
5. W music students present An Evening of Classics ENTERTAINMENT