June 29, 2013 8:06:01 AM
Through July 7 - Oxford Shakespeare Festival, various locations, Oxford. 662-915-7411 or shakespeare.olemiss.edu.
July 3 - Bob Dylan, Wilco, My Morning Jacket, Richard Thompson; Tuscaloosa Amphitheater ($50-90+fees). 800-745-3000 or tuscaloosaamphitheater.com.
- 33rd Annual B.B. King Homecoming Festival, B.B. King Museum, Indianola; 1-9 p.m. bbkingmuseum.org.
July 4 - Celebration on the River, Tuscaloosa Amphitheater; Tuscaloosa Symphony and Fireworks Spectacular. Gates open 6:30 p.m. ($5; $15 Family 4-Pack. tuscaloosaamphitheater.com.
July 6 - Dulcimer Day, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Parkway Visitor Center near milepost 266 near Tupelo. 800-305-7417 or tupelo.net/events.
July 10-13 - 64th annual Choctaw Indian Fair (Josh Turner, Pat Green, Justin Moore, carnival, stickball, tribal arts/crafts), Choctaw. 601-650-1765 or choctawindianfair.com.
July 12-21 - Theatre Tuscaloosa presents "Bye Bye Birdie," Bean-Brown Theatre, Shelton State, Tuscaloosa ($18-22). 205-391-2277 or theatretusc.com.
July 16 - "The Heart Behind the Music" featuring Kim Carnes, John Ford Coley, Gene Cotton, Lenny LeBlanc and Greg Barnhill, Riley Center, Meridian. 601-696-2200 or msurileycenter.com.
July 20 - Susan Werner and the Hayseed Project, Alys Stephens Center, Birmingham ($33). 877-278-8457 or alysstephens.uab.edu.
1. Thacker Mountain Radio Hour to host first Tupelo show ENTERTAINMENT
2. La La: A character in Needmore COMMUNITY
4. Out and About for the week of July 26, 2015 ENTERTAINMENT
5. Ready to cook? W offers classes to community ENTERTAINMENT