May 3, 2014 5:45:43 PM
May 6 - Moscow Ballet "Cinderella," Riley Center, Meridian ($24-38). 662-696-2200 or msurileycenter.com.
May 10 - Bill Cosby, BancorpSouth Arena, Tupelo ($56-77). 662-841-6528 or bcsarena.com.
- Pioneer Day at French Camp (square dancing, crafts vendors, live music), 9 a.m.-7 p.m. frenchcamp.org.
May 10-11 - GumTree Festival (juried arts, music, children's activities), Courthouse Square, Tupelo. gumtreefestival.com or 662-844-2787.
May 11 - "Mama Mia" National Broadway Tour, Ford Center, Oxford ($56-66). 662-915-7411 or fordcenter.org.
May 23 - Dave Matthews Band, Oak Mountain Theatre, Birmingham. 855-346-5611 or oakmountain.ticketofficesales.com.
May 23-25 - Delta Country Jam Music Festival (Keith Urban, Florida Georgia Line, Dierks Bentley, Lucero, more), Big River Park, Tunica. 800-745-3000 or ticketmaster.com.
May 27 - Journey and Steve Miller Band, Oak Mountain Amphitheatre, Birmingham. 855-346-5611 or oakmountain.ticketofficesales.com.
May 29 -- Styx, Foreigner and Don Felder, Tuscaloosa Amphitheater ($16-71). 205-248-5280 or tuscaloosaamphitheater.com.
May 31 - Clint Black, Riley Center, Meridian ($48-54). 662-696-2200.
1. Thacker Mountain Radio Hour to host first Tupelo show ENTERTAINMENT
2. La La: A character in Needmore COMMUNITY
4. Out and About for the week of July 26, 2015 ENTERTAINMENT
5. Ready to cook? W offers classes to community ENTERTAINMENT