Area music calendar
DISPATCH STAFF REPORT
March 23, 2010 10:41:00 AM
- Zachary''s, 205 Fifth St. N., 662-240-0101: Wednesday, March 24: Open Mic. Thursday, March 25: Karaoke with Karaoke Joe. Friday, March 26: Tim "Mookie" Wilson. Starts at 9 p.m. nightly.
- Anthony''s, 116 West Main St., 662-494-0316: Wednesday, March 24: Wednesday Night Blues Review, Flathead Ford 7-10 p.m. Wednesday, March 31: Wednesday Night Blues Review, Jesse Robinson 7-10 p.m. No cover charge.
- Dark Horse Tavern, 416 Highway 82 E. at Regal Inn, 662-324-3316: Today: The Blue Party from New Orleans. Wednesday, March 24: Tavern Team Trivia, first game at 8 p.m. Friday, March 26: TGIF Piano Bar, Happy Hour, Starkville''s only two for one drinks from 4-8 p.m., followed by CFW on stage. Saturday, March 27: Del Rendon Music Festival.
- Ricks Cafe American, Highway 82, 662-324-RICK: Friday, March 26: Crossin Dixon performs. Doors open at 8 p.m. Music starts at 10 p.m. $10 cover. Saturday, March 27: $1 Nite with DJ Poncho. Doors open at 8 p.m., $6 cover.
- Mugshots Grill and Bar, 101 N. Douglas Conner St., 662-324-3965: Wednesday, March 24: Private Party. Thursday, March 25: The Mauldin Brothers. Friday: Jamie Davis. Saturday, March 27: Good Paper.
- Bin 612, 612 University Drive, 662-432-6126: Thursday, March 25: Joe Shelton. Friday, March 26: Jeff Cummings. Saturday, March 27: William and Mary.
- Zorba''s Greek Tavern, 100 E. Main St., 662-324-8422: Thursday, March 25: Chuck Schimpf. Friday, March 26: George McConnel. Saturday, March 27: Swamp Fox Theory.
Nightlife listings appear every Tuesday in The Dispatch. To include listings, contact the editorial assistant by noon Monday at 328-2471, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
printer friendly version | back to top
mike commented at 3/30/2010 12:28:00 PM:
they'rs a group called "young guns" playing starkville on apr.18th if you get a chance, well worth seeing. two are 14 one is 12 and the other 16. but can rock like the big boys. check it out
back to top