May 12, 2013
Mr. and Mrs. Sam Bradford of Columbus will renew their wedding vows May 12, 2013, at 2 p.m. at the Open Door Church of God in Aberdeen, with Freddie Allen officiating. Mrs. Bradford is the former Johnnie William of Columbus. She is the daughter of the late Nathan William and Willie A. Tate. Mrs. Bradford will be given in marriage by her daughter, Willie Lewis. The bride’s sister, Lizzie William Amos, will serve as matron of honor. The ladies of the church will serve as attendants. The groom is the son of the late L.C. and Ethel Bradford. Billy Houston will serve as best man. Jacob Allen and the couple’s grandsons will serve as groomsmen. Following a wedding trip to Chicago, the couple will continue to live in Columbus, where they are both retired.
1. Delta crash response: 'A somber, purpose-driven' mood COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Wiggins wins Caledonia by one vote COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Second Baptist feud over construction intensifies STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. House built by and for freed slaves for sale in Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Two arrested for child endangerment in marijuana bust COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY