May 19, 2013
Stephanie Lauren Elmore of Columbus and John Barrett Brady of Tupelo were married March 9, 2013, at 6 p.m. at First United Methodist Church in Tupelo, with the Rev. Jim Curtis officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Allen Elmore of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Henry Latham Elmore of Columbus and the late Mr. and Mrs. Fred Plunk Jr. of Savannah, Tenn. She was given in marriage by her father. She wore a strapless ivory and champagne gown, with sparkling Swarovski crystals. Alison Michelle Elmore of Columbus, sister of the bride, served as maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Brooke Weseli of Columbus, and Elizabeth Tardio, Jessica Beals and Mary Beth McGough, all of Nashville, Tenn. Reagan Greenhaw of Columbus served as junior bridesmaid. Olivia Sullivan of Brookhaven served as flower girl. Bridesmaids wore strapless, floor-length gowns of latte chiffon, accented with sweetheart necklines and pleated bodices. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John Tirey Brady of Tupelo. He is the grandson of Mrs. Sarah Tirey Brady and the late Mr. John Donald (Jack) Brady of Columbus, and Mrs. Jeanette Posey Sullivan and the late Mr. Stanley Earl Sullivan of Terry. The groom’s father was best man. Groomsmen were Jack Brady, Tirey Brady, Jason Bowles and Josh Dufford, all of Tupelo, and Jackson Teubert of Huntsville, Ala. Cale Greenhaw of Columbus served as ring bearer. Following a wedding trip to the Turks and Caicos Islands, the couple resides in Tupelo, where the bride is a physical therapist at Baptist Hospital in Booneville, and the groom is affiliated with Better Brands Distributing Co. in West Point.
1. Burkhalter Rigging files bankruptcy COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CPD investigator faces discipline for misusing resources COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Hotel death suspect pleads guilty to manslaughter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Slime dunk: MSU center McCowan teaches Starkville children how to make slime at Emerson STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Three candidates vying for Lowndes chancery clerk COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY