July 21, 2013
Jenna Leigh Betteron of Benevola, Ala., and John W. (Billy) Hudgins of Aliceville, Ala., were married June 1, 2013, at 5 p.m. at the Benevola Community Center, with the Rev. Terry Billings officiating. The bride is the daughter of David Betterton of Columbus and Mary K. Duffy of Benevola. She is the granddaughter of Emily A. Graham of Benevola and the late Chester Graham, and Mr. and Mrs. Jesse W. Betterton of Columbus. She was given in marriage by her father. Serving as maid of honor was Meghan Daffron of Tuscaloosa, Ala. Bridesmaids were Julie Selman and Kendall McMurray, both of Tuscaloosa. The groom is the son of Bart Hudgins of Aliceville and Debbie Goins of Tuscaloosa. He is the grandson of Leila Mae Hudgins of Aliceville and the late William H. (Bill) Hudgins, and the late Mr. and Mrs. John C. Lunsford of Warsaw, Ala. Serving as best man was Neil Baxter of Tuscaloosa. Groomsmen were Johnny Foley of Aliceville and Dustin Lancaster of Tuscaloosa. Following a wedding trip to Daytona Beach, Fla., the couple resides in Benevola, where the groom is employed with Greene Beverage Co. and the bride is a cosmetologist.
1. Old Hickory grill man does it for the love COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Jeb Bush to attend Egg Bowl STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Oktibbeha man dies in weekend wreck STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Carleton joins Oxford police force COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Vasquez murder: Vasquez's family responds to Martinez's release COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY