November 3, 2013
Mr. and Mrs. Michael R. McReynolds were married June 29, 2013, at Covenant Life Ministries in Columbus, with the Rev. Jerry R. Potter Sr. officiating. Mrs. McReynolds in the former Sherry Dean Stratton of Columbus. She is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. David L. Dean. Bridal attendants were Caleb Dean Stratton of Columbus and Jessica Paige Ansel of Jacksonville, Fla., children of the bride; and Noah Delane Fretwell of Jacksonville and Olivia Reese Baird of Caledonia, grandchildren of the bride. She is currently employed as a teacher at Caledonia High School. The groom is the son of Rachel V. McReynolds of Millport, Ala., and the late Bobby R. McReynolds. William R. McReynolds, son of the groom, served as best man. He retired from Columbus Fire and Rescue and is currently employed with Electric Motor Sales and Service in Columbus. The couple resides in Millport.
1. Child dies in morning blaze COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Four have qualified for Dist. 17 seat COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus man arrested for Friday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. West Nile case confirmed in Lowndes COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Wal-Mart Markets opening in Miss. BUSINESS