June 27, 2009
Polly Carter Ringo of Marietta, Ga. and John Forrest Perkins of Columbus were married March 14, 2009, at Nashville, Tenn. with Pastor Sam Boyd officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Wilson Ringo of Marietta, Ga. The bride was given in marriage by her father. Mrs. Kerry Camille Ivy of Brentwood, Tenn., sister of the groom, and Mrs. Laura Lunde Ringo, of Spartanburg, S. C., sister-in-law of the bride, served as a bridesmaids. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John Edward Perkins of Columbus. Mr. John Edward Perkins, of Columbus, father of the groom, served as the best man. Mr. John Wilson Ringo Jr, of Spartanburg, S.C., brother of the bride, served as the groomsman. After a wedding trip to Negril, Jamaica, the couple resides in Nashville, Tenn. where the groom is in pharmaceutical sales with Boehringer Ingelheim and the bride is in pharmaceutical sales with GlaxoSmithKline.
1. Starkville Walmart murder suspect had criminal history STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Second child involved in Sunday wreck dies COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Caledonia boy, grandmother die in wreck COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Officer fired for pointing gun at subdued suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Architectural plans in place for downtown hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY