January 19, 2014
Reagan Hamm and Landon Ellis were married July 12, 2013, at 6:30 p.m. at Victory Free Will Baptist Church in Columbus, with Al Hamm officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Chris Hamm of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Al Hamm of Columbus, and Mr. and Mrs. Jimmy Harrell of Columbus. She was given in marriage by her father. She wore a lace vintage style V-neck trumpet gown featuring an empire waistline accented with ribbon trim and a chapel-length train. She wore a fingertip-length veil. Maid of honor was Alyka Hamm of Columbus, sister of the bride. Serving as bridesmaids were Cameron Eaves of San Diego, Candace Reich of Tuscaloosa, Ala., Megan Criddle of Columbus, Lyndsey Shelton of Ethelsville, Ala., Rachel Abrams of Millport, Ala., and McKenzie Ellis of Columbus, sister-in-law of the bride. Attendants wore floor-length coral dresses featuring ruched bodices and scarf necklines. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Chris Ellis of Columbus. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Freddie Ellis of Caledonia, and Ann Higgins and the late Mr. Russell Myers of Morganton, N.C. Best man was Destin Edwards of San Diego. Groomsmen were Ben Williams, Hunter Johnson, Tyler Jones and Dwight Doughty, all of Columbus, and Brent Harris of Caledonia, uncle of the groom. Following a wedding trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the couple resides in Columbus, where the bride is a registered nurse and the groom is a student.
1. Joint drug task force hits ground running COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man pleads guilty to robbing railroad worker COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Sheriff's office investigating former Caledonia teacher for sexual misconduct COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Eagles flourish in Golden Triangle COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Inaugural MUW Symposium plays to overflow crowds, rave reviews COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY