May 11, 2014
Joely Kaye Henderson of Columbus and Jordan David Musgrove of Madison were married May 4, 2014, at 7 p.m. at First Baptist Church in Columbus, with Dr. Shawn Parker officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Stance Henderson of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Adrine Younger and the late Mr. Charles J. Younger of Columbus, and Mrs. Kaye Henderson and the late Mr. Autrey Spurgeon Henderson of Louisville. She was given in marriage by her father. Her Casa Blanca bridal gown by Enzoani Blue was of chiffon and Venice lace. It featured a sweetheart neckline with a trumpet skirt. The Tiffany train was edged with scalloped Venice lace. Serving as matron of honor was Mrs. Kirke McNeel Chamblee of Brandon. The groom is the son of Governor and Mrs. Ronnie Musgrove of Madison, and Mr. and Mrs. Adam Fowler of Brandon. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Henry Musgrove of Tacowa, and Mr. and Mrs. R.J. Sykes of Charleston. The groom’s father served as best man. Following a wedding trip to Bora Bora, French Polynesia, the couple resides in Jackson, where the groom is a senior associate at Company Politics and the bride is a child life specialist at Blair E. Batson Children’s Hospital.
1. 30-plus employers to recruit at job fair COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Would-be CPD officer popped for DUI, other charges COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Granting excellence STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Deputies seek man who wielded AR-15 rifle at park COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville Utilities employee arrested for embezzlement STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY