May 11, 2014
Joely Kaye Henderson of Columbus and Jordan David Musgrove of Madison were married May 4, 2014, at 7 p.m. at First Baptist Church in Columbus, with Dr. Shawn Parker officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Stance Henderson of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Adrine Younger and the late Mr. Charles J. Younger of Columbus, and Mrs. Kaye Henderson and the late Mr. Autrey Spurgeon Henderson of Louisville. She was given in marriage by her father. Her Casa Blanca bridal gown by Enzoani Blue was of chiffon and Venice lace. It featured a sweetheart neckline with a trumpet skirt. The Tiffany train was edged with scalloped Venice lace. Serving as matron of honor was Mrs. Kirke McNeel Chamblee of Brandon. The groom is the son of Governor and Mrs. Ronnie Musgrove of Madison, and Mr. and Mrs. Adam Fowler of Brandon. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Henry Musgrove of Tacowa, and Mr. and Mrs. R.J. Sykes of Charleston. The groom’s father served as best man. Following a wedding trip to Bora Bora, French Polynesia, the couple resides in Jackson, where the groom is a senior associate at Company Politics and the bride is a child life specialist at Blair E. Batson Children’s Hospital.
1. Saturday night fire destroys Columbus home COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Open Meetings Act violation claim expected against Starkville STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Bill targeting open meetings has Columbus roots COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. SPD seek armed robbery suspect STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Trotter to hold first post-renovation event Saturday COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY