October 5, 2014
Sierra Danielle Jones and Jacob Dylan Welch of Hamilton, Mississippi, were married Aug. 24, 2014, at First United Methodist Church in Hamilton, with Roger McGrew officiating. The bride is the daughter of Ron and Sherry West of Hamilton. The groom is the son of Terry and Janet Welch of Hamilton. The couple resides in Hamilton, where the groom is a lock and dam operator with the U.S. Army Corp. of Engineers. The bride is a registered nurse with Columbus Orthapaedic Clinic. Family and friends are invited to attend a ring exchange ceremony and reception Oct. 18 at 6 p.m. at Green Oaks Golf Club in Columbus.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. SFD investigating Walmart fire as arson STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY