October 19, 2014
Jenna Lee Jones and Erik Henry May of Nashville, Tennessee, were married May 30, 2014, at 5 p.m. on Pretty Klip Point in St. Thomas, U. S. Virgin Islands. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Roy Byrd Jones Jr. of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Stuart Adams Jr. and the late Mr. Adams of Macon, the late Mr. and Mrs. John Fancher of Columbus and the late Roy Byrd Jones Sr. of Macon. She was given in marriage by her father. She wore an ivory tulle and lace gown adorned by an ivory satin sash at the waist. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Colquett Van Dyke of Collierville, Tennessee, and Dr. and Mrs. George Andrew May Jr. of Hernando. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Ralph Grothouse of Nashville, Indiana, and the late Gladys Presley May of Coldwater and the late George Andrew May Sr. of Jackson. Following a wedding trip to St. John and the British Virgin Islands, the couple resides in Nashville.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. SFD investigating Walmart fire as arson STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY