June 28, 2015
Brooke Weseli and Andrew Gordon of Columbus were married May 30, 2015, at 2:30 p.m. at Almost Heaven Resort in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, with the Rev. Ron Delgado officiating. The bride is the daughter of Craig Weseli and Sherry Weseli, both of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Henry Elmore, and Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Weseli, all of Columbus. She was given in marriage by her father. She wore an all-over embroidered lace fit and flare gown over delustered satin. The ivory dress was finished with a strapless sweetheart neckline and signature corset back closure and a Swarovski crystal-embellished detachable belt. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Dennis Gordon of Caledonia. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. W. C. Egger of Caledonia, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Duff Gordon of Millport, Alabama. Following a wedding trip in Gatlinburg, the couple resides in Columbus, where both the bride and groom are employed with Burkhalter Rigging Inc.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Police searching for suspect in death of Starkville woman STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY