April 10, 2016
Sarah Katherine Easley Lytle and Oren J.D. Cantrell were married Oct. 17, 2015, at 6 p.m. at Hewlett Barn in Starkville, with the Rev. David Dees officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Sean Lytle of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Buddy Easley of Columbus, and Mr. and Mrs. Geoff Lytle of Caledonia. She was given in marriage by her parents. Ashton Sheppeard of Columbus served as maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Brittany Cantrell, sister of the groom, Ashley Canida, Anna McCrary and Kathryn Henry, all of Columbus. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Rayburn Cantrell Jr. of Columbus. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Rayburn Cantrell Sr. of Caledonia, and Mr. and Mrs. Jay Weichmann of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Daniel Legett of Columbus served as best man. Groomsmen were Jeremy Eaves, James Henry, Nick Wilson, Taylor Eaves, Jesse Black and Preston Ballard, all of Columbus. The couple resides in Columbus where the bride is a registered nurse at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle and the groom is employed with Airbus Helicopters Inc.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Police searching for suspect in death of Starkville woman STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY