May 22, 2016
Sarah Beth Collier and Keith Brown were married May 21, 2016, at 2 p.m. at the Stephen D. Lee Home and Museum in Columbus, with Larry Jenkins officiating. The bride is the daughter of Ricky Collier of Flowood, and Christie Jenkins of Carthage. She is the granddaughter of the late Mr. Wesley Collier and Mrs. Glenda Collier of Ridgeland, Ms. Joann Jenkins of Carthage, and Mr. and Mrs. Larry Jenkins of Stringer. She was given in marriage by her father. The bride wore a tulle ballgown with a lace illusion neckline in ivory. Hannah Cuccia of New Orleans served as matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Rachel Brown, sister of the groom, of Columbus; and Miranda Collier and Michelle Collier, sisters of the bride, both of Flowood. Attendants wore gray, one-shoulder dresses with lace overlay and yellow sashes. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Jason Brown of Columbus, and Mr. and Mrs. Josh Sexton of Tuscaloosa. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Lewis Brown of Foley, Alabama, Mr. and Mrs. Nick Smelley of McCall, Alabama, and Mr. and Mrs. Rolland Lee of Columbus. The groomís father served as best man. Groomsmen were David Collier, brother of the bride, of Flowood; and Tyler Smelley of McCalla, Alabama, and Jay Sexton of Tuscaloosa, brothers of the groom. Following a wedding trip to Washington, D.C., the couple will reside in Columbus where both are managers at Papa Johnís.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CAFB air show reduced to one day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY