June 19, 2016
Jennifer Manahan and Randy Weeks were married May 21, 2016, at 2 p.m. at First Baptist Church in Corinth, with the Rev. Dennis H. Smith and Rev. Jason Marshall officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Rodney Manahan of Corinth. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jimmy Don Manahan of Corinth, and Mr. and Mrs. Jackie Foster of Dyersburg, Tennessee. She was given in marriage by her father. Claire Wallis, sister of the bride, served as matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Taylor Campbell of Corinth; Betsy Mathis of Oxford; Melonie Weeks of Caledonia, sister of the groom; Kelsey Favela of Albuquerque, New Mexico, cousin of the bride; Hillary Davis of Rogersville; Sammi Krumais of Nobelsville, Indiana; Lauren Beech of Corinth; and Camron Beech of Corinth. The groom is the son of Ms. Jennifer Weeks of Caledonia. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Gary Simmons of Columbus. Jamieon Davis of Brandon served as best man. Groomsmen were Austin Stokes and David Stokes of Millport, Alabama, cousins of the groom; Jacob Worley of Savannah Tennessee; James David Manahan of Corinth, brother of the bride; and Sam Cooper of Steens. The couple went on a cruise for their wedding trip.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. SFD investigating Walmart fire as arson STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY