June 19, 2016
Jessica Leigh Palmer and Caleb Wayne Sherman were married May 15, 2016, at 5 p.m. at the John Stennis Lock and Dam in Columbus, with Frankie Rogers officiating. The bride is the daughter of Ann Burrell and the late Lesley Palmer. She is the granddaughter of John and Wanda Palmer, and Fred and Hen Burrell. She was given in marriage by her mother and her brother, Darren Palmer. Courtney Paige Rogers, cousin of the bride, served as maid of honor. Leslie Conwill served as bridesmaid. The groom is the son of Tracy Hudson and Walter Sherman. He is the grandson of Morris Walker and Melinda Walker, the late Lisa Walker, Horace and Madeline Sherman, and the late Carol Sherman. Christian Stults served as best man. Christopher Rhodes served as groomsman. Following a wedding trip to Biloxi, the couple resides in Vernon, Alabama. The groom is an editorial assistant with The Commercial Dispatch.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CAFB air show reduced to one day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY