July 31, 2016
Mr. Steven Russell Hodges and Mrs. Angie Perkerson Hodges were married July 1, 2016, at 10 a.m. at First Baptist Church in Columbus, with Dr. Shawn Parker officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Mike Perkerson of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. John Perkerson of Columbus, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Smith from Thomaston, Georgia. She was given in marriage by her children, John Clayton Perrigin and Rachael Catherine Perrigin. The bride carried a bouquet of red Gerber daisies. The groom is the son of Mr. Floyd Hodges of Collinsville, Texas, and the late Mrs. Patricia Young of Tioga, Texas. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Howard William Thrasher of South Lake, Texas, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Carl Hodges of Grapevine, Texas. The couple resides in Columbus.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CAFB air show reduced to one day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY