September 4, 2016
Elizabeth Holcombe and Boyce Elkin Adams were married Aug. 26, 2016, at 5:30 p.m. in Maratea, Italy, with the Rev. Gerard Hurley officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Spradley Holcombe of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Alfred Leroy King and the late Mr. and Mrs. Hosea Melvin Holcombe. She was given in marriage by her parents. The bride wore her motherís wedding gown. Serving as matron of honor was Brenda Holcombe, mother of the bride. Serving as maid of honor was Stephanie Jane Holcombe, sister of the bride, of Washington, D.C. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Boyce Elkin Adams Sr. of Columbus. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. James D. High of Columbus, the late Mr. Walter Adams of Gulfport and the late Mrs. Mary Lou Adams of Gulfport. The groomís father served as best man. Following a wedding trip in Maratea, Italy, the couple resides in West Point. The bride is an emergency physician, and the groom is the president of Banktel Systems in Columbus.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CAFB air show reduced to one day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY