September 25, 2016
Victoria “Tory” Kimbrough Beneke of Columbus and James Zachary McClure of Dallas, Texas, were married May 26, 2016, at 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time at the Ritz Carlton on St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Island, with the Rev. Stuart Scott officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mrs. Ralph Edward Rood and Mr. Edward Uihlein Beneke, both of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of the late Mrs. Maudie Lee Robertson Kimbrough and the late Mr. Thomas Embree Kimbrough, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Edward Uihlein Beneke Sr., all of Columbus. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. James Roger McClure of Konawa, Oklahoma. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Clifton Irba Thompson of Stratmore, Oklahoma, and the late Mr. and Mrs. James Claude McClure of Konawa. The bride wore a custom-designed gown and carried a bouquet of native orchids. The couple currently resides in Dallas where the bride is a district manager for Michael Kors and the groom is a business appraiser for the City of Dallas.
1. County 'blindsides' city with increased tax collection fee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus man arrested for allegedly molesting child COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CHS championship basketball coach leaves after one year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Two injured when car crashes into Subway COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Woman arrested after allegedly attacking husband for third time this year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY