October 2, 2016
Tynesha Windham and Tyrone Noland were married Oct. 1, 2016, at 5 p.m. at the upper level of the James Trotter Convention Center in Columbus. The bride is the daughter of Valerie Weaver and the late James Windham. She is the granddaughter of the late Luke and Willie Lee Lagrone, and the late Bobby John and Evelyn Windham. The groom is the son of Bertha Hudson and the late Roosevelt Ervin. He is the grandson of Johnnie “Pat” Noland.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CAFB air show reduced to one day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY