October 16, 2016
Jill Suzanne Scarbrough and Paul Steven Markoff, both of Seattle, Washington, were married June 18, 2016, at the Lake Union Café in Seattle overlooking Lake Union, with the Rev. Dr. Thomas Bryson of Columbus officiating. The bride is the daughter of Linda and John Scarbrough of Oxford. Bridal attendants were the bride’s sisters, Shelley Scarbrough Hodges of Boise, Idaho, and Carol Scarbrough Fields of Memphis, Tennessee. Charlotte Marie Fields of Memphis, niece of the bride, served as flower girl. The groom is the son of Danna Kay Markoff of Raleigh, North Carolina, and Brad Steven Markoff of Los Angeles, California. Groomsmen were the groom’s brothers, Andrew Markoff of Hampstead, North Carolina, and Samuel Markoff of Raleigh. Following a wedding trip to Italy, the couple resides in Seattle, where the bride is employed at Tableau Software and the groom is employed at Boeing.
1. Air Force Base receives best-ever inspection rating in 2017 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Courage and class: New Hope teacher uses her breast cancer fight to impart life lessons COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Winning Market Street artist overcomes heavy odds COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Starkville works to improve cash monitoring after Parks embezzlement STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Tabernacle shooting suspect nabbed in Tennessee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY