October 16, 2016
Jill Suzanne Scarbrough and Paul Steven Markoff, both of Seattle, Washington, were married June 18, 2016, at the Lake Union Café in Seattle overlooking Lake Union, with the Rev. Dr. Thomas Bryson of Columbus officiating. The bride is the daughter of Linda and John Scarbrough of Oxford. Bridal attendants were the bride’s sisters, Shelley Scarbrough Hodges of Boise, Idaho, and Carol Scarbrough Fields of Memphis, Tennessee. Charlotte Marie Fields of Memphis, niece of the bride, served as flower girl. The groom is the son of Danna Kay Markoff of Raleigh, North Carolina, and Brad Steven Markoff of Los Angeles, California. Groomsmen were the groom’s brothers, Andrew Markoff of Hampstead, North Carolina, and Samuel Markoff of Raleigh. Following a wedding trip to Italy, the couple resides in Seattle, where the bride is employed at Tableau Software and the groom is employed at Boeing.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Police searching for suspect in death of Starkville woman STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY