October 2, 2009
Crystal Gayle Smith and Justin Don Abrams, both of Columbus, were married Sept. 9, 2009. The bride is the daughter of John E. and Sandra K. Smith of Vernon, Ala. She is the granddaughter of Willie Quinn Vail Pennington and the late Rev. Lloyd W. Vail, and Madie Hardin and the late J.T. Smith. She is a 2000 graduate of Lamar County High School. The groom is the son of Hershel Abrams and Linnea Thompson of Ethelsville, Ala. He is the grandson of Gene and Mavis Brown, and the late J.D. and Marguerite Abrams. He is a 1999 graduate of Pickens County High School The bride is a nurse at Aurora Health and Rehab and the groom is employed with McNees Construction. The couple resides in Columbus.
1. Pride denied: Aldermen shoot down LGBT parade request STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Cannizaro out as MSU baseball coach STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Petition calls for Baptist to reinstate privileges for longtime OBGYN COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Caledonia student arrested for weapon possession may have been bullied COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Liver transplant surgeries for Columbus mother and daughter a success COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY