November 13, 2016
Angela Yarber and Kevin Glenn were married Sept. 10, 2016, in Almont, Colorado. The bride is the daughter of Ben and Gwen Yarber of Columbus. She is a graduate of Caldwell High School where she was head cheerleader and homecoming queen. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism from the University of Mississippi and received a Master of Arts degree in history at Mississippi State University. The groom is the son of Carol Glenn and the late Donald Glenn of Nashua, New Hampshire. He is a graduate of Worthington High School in Columbus, Ohio. The bride is on the faculty of Platt College in Aurora, Colorado. The groom is a commercial electrician and project superintendent with Duro Electric in Denver, Colorado. The couple will be honored with a reception at the S.D. Lee Home in Columbus from 2-4 p.m. Nov. 19. Family and friends are invited.
1. County 'blindsides' city with increased tax collection fee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus man arrested for allegedly molesting child COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CHS championship basketball coach leaves after one year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Two injured when car crashes into Subway COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Woman arrested after allegedly attacking husband for third time this year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY