November 27, 2016
Carly Ann Short of Columbus and William Chad Feltman of Berry, Alabama, were married at 4:30 p.m. June 4, 2016, at Town Creek Farm in West Point, with Billy Feltman officiating. The bride is the daughter of Roger Short of Columbus and Camille Short of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Shirley Blankenship and the late Mr. James Blankenship of Columbus, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Vernon Short of Sumiton, Alabama. The bride was given in marriage by her father. Harper Short of Columbus, sister of the bride, and Lindsay Blankenship of Columbus, cousin of the bride, served as maids of honor. Attendants were Meg Langford of Columbus; Katy Hulen of Columbus; Jackie Elder-Merideth of Pearl; Alexa Grissom of Columbus; and Emma Blankenship of Columbus. All are cousins of the bride. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Billy Feltman of Berry. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Billy Feltman of Berry, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence Nix of Winfield, Alabama. Clayton Brown of Northport, Alabama, served as best man. Groomsmen were T.J. Fields of Bankston, Alabama; John Avery of Hamilton, Alabama; Jordan Morrison of Northport; and Seth Kimbrell of Berry. Following a wedding trip to Orange Beach, Alabama, the couple resides in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, where the bride is employed at DCH Hospital and the groom is employed with Mercedes Benz U.S. International in Vance, Alabama.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. SFD investigating Walmart fire as arson STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY