October 16, 2009
Dr. Brenna Michelle Carrigan of Middletown, N.Y., and James Matthew McClinsey of Middletown, were married July 10, 2009, at Ontaroga Estate, Goshen, N.Y., with the Honorable Richard Guertin officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. John Carrigan of Olive Branch. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Stella Carrigan and the late Mr. John Carrigan Sr., and the late Mr. and Mrs. Robert Davidson. The bride was given in marriage by her father. Her dress was ivory satin with a sweetheart neckline. The bodice featured beading which was repeated on one side of the A-line chapel-length skirt. Joel Carrigan, brother of the bride, of Derry, N.H., was the man of honor. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. James McClinsey Sr. of Middletown, N.Y. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Robert McClinsey, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Claude Crotty. Jason McClinsey, brother of the groom, of Westtown, N.Y., served as best man. The couple resides in Middletown. She is employed by Crystal Run Health Care as a doctor of audiology. He is employed by Chester Learning Center as a behavioral intervention specialist.
1. Father of parking lot shooting victim speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Suspected shooter's family says lover's quarrel led to incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Teen arrested and charged with capital murder, arson COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Highway 50 shutting down tonight COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Former CMSD choir director indicted for child exploitation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY