May 7, 2017
Gena Manning and Julien Bucchini were married at 2:30 p.m. on Feb. 23, 2017, in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, with Sharmane Morgan officiating. The bride is the daughter of Bobby Manning of Columbus and Janet Cochran of Lucedale. She is the granddaughter of the late E.C. and Bess Reeves of Columbus, and the late Charles and Grace Howell of Lucedale. She was given in marriage by her parents. The groom is the son of Gerard and Sarah Bucchini of Nevers, France. He is the grandson of Claude Bonneau and of the late Antoine Bucchini of Paris and the late George and Norah Milner of Falls Church, Virginia. Following a cruise aboard The Mississippi along the River Seine immediately after the ceremony and a wedding trip to Australia and New Zealand, the couple resides in Dallas, Texas, where the bride is a flight attendant with American Airlines and the groom is a pilot with American Airlines.
1. Air Force Base receives best-ever inspection rating in 2017 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Courage and class: New Hope teacher uses her breast cancer fight to impart life lessons COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Winning Market Street artist overcomes heavy odds COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Starkville works to improve cash monitoring after Parks embezzlement STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Tabernacle shooting suspect nabbed in Tennessee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY