May 7, 2017
Gena Manning and Julien Bucchini were married at 2:30 p.m. on Feb. 23, 2017, in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, with Sharmane Morgan officiating. The bride is the daughter of Bobby Manning of Columbus and Janet Cochran of Lucedale. She is the granddaughter of the late E.C. and Bess Reeves of Columbus, and the late Charles and Grace Howell of Lucedale. She was given in marriage by her parents. The groom is the son of Gerard and Sarah Bucchini of Nevers, France. He is the grandson of Claude Bonneau and of the late Antoine Bucchini of Paris and the late George and Norah Milner of Falls Church, Virginia. Following a cruise aboard The Mississippi along the River Seine immediately after the ceremony and a wedding trip to Australia and New Zealand, the couple resides in Dallas, Texas, where the bride is a flight attendant with American Airlines and the groom is a pilot with American Airlines.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Police searching for suspect in death of Starkville woman STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY