August 20, 2017
Cassie Sprouse of Columbus and Robert Dinsmore Jr. of Macon were married at 2 p.m. on July 29, 2017, at Covenant United Methodist Church in Columbus, with Gene Bramlett officiating. The bride is the daughter of John and Vicky Sprouse of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of the late Edward and Alta Sprouse of Columbus, and the late Victor and Merle Townsend of Kosciusko. She was given in marriage by her parents. The groom is the son of Robert and Melanie Dinsmore of Macon and Lisa Nelson of Macon. He is the grandson of the late James and Phyfa Dinsmore Sr., Larry and Sharon Cooper, and the late Charles Hailey Sr. and Dot Hailey, all of Macon. Following a wedding trip to Jamaica, the couple resides in Columbus. The bride is an administrative assistant at Next Step Innovation and the groom is a ranger with the Mississippi Forestry Commission.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CAFB air show reduced to one day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY