October 31, 2009
Kristin Mattison McDaniel and Gregory Paul McBryde were married May 23, 2009, at The Florencia in Perdido Key, Fla., with the Rev. Jerry Henry officiating. The bride is the daughter of Tommie Sue White of Gulf Shores, Ala., and Gary Mattison of Destin, Fla. The bride was given in marriage by her father and her son, Brent Barrett. Hannah McDaniel, daughter of the bride, served as maid of honor. The groom is the son of Barbara Moyers of Smyrna, Tenn., and Bill McBryde of Columbus. The groom's father, Mr. McBryde, served as best man. Following a trip to St. Lucia, the couple resides in Fairhope, Ala. The bride is employed by South Baldwin Podiatry, and the groom is employed by Orgill Inc. as a territory manager.
1. CRA distances itself from Realtor's 'threatening' letters to Burns Bottom property owners COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Developer agrees to purchase Lee for $450K COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Dispatch earns 16 Press Association awards COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. 'This is a place for miracles': Church formerly on the brink of condemnation celebrates fresh start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Greco joins Dispatch as government reporter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY