October 31, 2009
Kristin Mattison McDaniel and Gregory Paul McBryde were married May 23, 2009, at The Florencia in Perdido Key, Fla., with the Rev. Jerry Henry officiating. The bride is the daughter of Tommie Sue White of Gulf Shores, Ala., and Gary Mattison of Destin, Fla. The bride was given in marriage by her father and her son, Brent Barrett. Hannah McDaniel, daughter of the bride, served as maid of honor. The groom is the son of Barbara Moyers of Smyrna, Tenn., and Bill McBryde of Columbus. The groom's father, Mr. McBryde, served as best man. Following a trip to St. Lucia, the couple resides in Fairhope, Ala. The bride is employed by South Baldwin Podiatry, and the groom is employed by Orgill Inc. as a territory manager.
1. Columbus mayoral race gets ugly COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man gets life in prison for capital murder of Lowndes teen COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ceco property sold to investment group COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. E-911 workers get ultimatum COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Young gets 50 years for 2015 gas station shooting STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY