November 12, 2017
Sarah Dunser and Ricky Dye were married at 3 p.m. Oct. 7, 2017, at Annunciation Catholic Church in Columbus, with Father Jeffrey Waldrep officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Dunser of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Joyce Dunser and the late Mr. James Dunser of Columbus, Mrs. Linda Castillo of Houston, Texas, and Mr. Vincent Wood of Nacogdoches, Texas. She was given in marriage by her father. She wore an ivory organza bridal ball gown featuring an Alencon lace bodice with Venise lace appliqué, deep V-neckline, ribbon sash at the natural waist and a chapel train. Natilee Dunser of Hattiesburg, sister of the bride, served as maid of honor. Renee Dye of Columbus, sister of the groom, served as bridesmaid. Bridal attendants wore rose gold fitted sheath silhouette dresses featuring classic V-necklines with a modern, intricate pattern of Talisa sequins. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Richard Dye of Columbus. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Clint Dye of Columbus, and Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Fountain of Illion, New York. Ryan Dye of Columbus, brother of the groom, served as best man. J.P. Moon of Columbus served as groomsman. The couple resides in Columbus where the bride is a quality control assistant at True Grit Inc., and the groom is an engineer with Columbus Light and Water.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. SFD investigating Walmart fire as arson STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY