April 11, 2010
Casey Lane Salter and John Errand Moseley were married March 27, 2010, at 6:30 p.m. at Anderson Gail Farms with the Rev. Randy Overstreet officiating. The bride is the daughter of Larry W. Salter and Karen Morgan Salter, both of Mount Laurel, Ala. The bride was given in marriage by her father. Carmen Salter Ferguson, sister of the bride, of Chelsea, Ala., served as matron of honor. Carrie Morgan Watson and Jillian Leigh Miranda served as bridesmaids. Aubrie and Elizabeth Webb served as flower girls. The prospective groom is the son of Walter E. Moseley and Joanna Moseley of Columbus. He is a graduate of The University of Southern Mississippi. Brad Ellis Moseley, brother of the groom, of Tuscaloosa, Ala., served as best man. Rodney Joe Eaves and Carl Eugene Backer served as groomsmen. Anthony Blayne Moseley served as junior groomsman. Nicholas Christopher and Nate Ferguson, of Las Vegas, served as ring bearers. After a trip to Las Vegas, the couple resides in Birmingham, Ala. The bride and groom are both employed in Birmingham.
1. DJ pleads guilty to 2015 shooting at Heidi Ho COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Three finalists announced for CMSD superintendent spot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ex-Columbus-Lowndes Airport manager arrested for embezzlement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Ex-Columbus HS teacher found guilty of soliciting student for sex COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus resident arrested for possession of child pornography COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY