April 24, 2010
Amanda Monique Pippins and Cameron Shumpert were married Feb. 26, 2010. The bride is the daughter of Ms. Cindy Beckwith of Columbus and Mr. Eddie J. Pippins of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of the late Katherine Williams and the late Elvin Cannon, Edna Beckwith and Alice Pearl Pippins. She is a full time student at East Mississippi Community College. The groom is the son of Mrs.Vanessa R. Robinson of West Point, and Mr. Gerald Shumpert of Tupelo. He is the grandson of the late Elizabeth Brown Hampton. He is a full-time student at Mississippi State University.
1. Jeb Bush to attend Egg Bowl STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Oktibbeha man dies in weekend wreck STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Carleton joins Oxford police force COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Vasquez murder: Vasquez's family responds to Martinez's release COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Christmas festivities planned for downtown Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY