April 24, 2010
Amanda Monique Pippins and Cameron Shumpert were married Feb. 26, 2010. The bride is the daughter of Ms. Cindy Beckwith of Columbus and Mr. Eddie J. Pippins of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of the late Katherine Williams and the late Elvin Cannon, Edna Beckwith and Alice Pearl Pippins. She is a full time student at East Mississippi Community College. The groom is the son of Mrs.Vanessa R. Robinson of West Point, and Mr. Gerald Shumpert of Tupelo. He is the grandson of the late Elizabeth Brown Hampton. He is a full-time student at Mississippi State University.
1. The Mill: 'It's really coming together' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Man dies after Saturday shooting in Holly Hills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Mullen receives pay bump, extension STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Historic Friendship Cemetery is still open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. SPD eyes camera at high-traffic Cotton District intersection STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY