April 24, 2010
Amanda Monique Pippins and Cameron Shumpert were married Feb. 26, 2010. The bride is the daughter of Ms. Cindy Beckwith of Columbus and Mr. Eddie J. Pippins of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of the late Katherine Williams and the late Elvin Cannon, Edna Beckwith and Alice Pearl Pippins. She is a full time student at East Mississippi Community College. The groom is the son of Mrs.Vanessa R. Robinson of West Point, and Mr. Gerald Shumpert of Tupelo. He is the grandson of the late Elizabeth Brown Hampton. He is a full-time student at Mississippi State University.
1. Mary Kay grant comes in nick of time for Safe Haven COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Welty Gala: Toobin touches on Supreme Court, Trump tweets and journalism COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus woman jailed on forgery charge COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Dist. 38 candidates face off in forum STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Living life in pink STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY