April 24, 2010
Amanda Monique Pippins and Cameron Shumpert were married Feb. 26, 2010. The bride is the daughter of Ms. Cindy Beckwith of Columbus and Mr. Eddie J. Pippins of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of the late Katherine Williams and the late Elvin Cannon, Edna Beckwith and Alice Pearl Pippins. She is a full time student at East Mississippi Community College. The groom is the son of Mrs.Vanessa R. Robinson of West Point, and Mr. Gerald Shumpert of Tupelo. He is the grandson of the late Elizabeth Brown Hampton. He is a full-time student at Mississippi State University.
1. Convictions for police officer defendants rare COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. New Columbus Arts Council director looks for more long-term donations COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. The Book of Joe: LINK CEO Higgins enlists ghostwriter to work on book project COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus police nab one suspect, search for another in Saturday armed robbery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Officials respond to voting concerns at Union precinct COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY