July 24, 2010
Danielle Howard of Caledonia and Timmy Nantz of Caledonia were married July 10, 2010, at Greenwood Spring Church, with Bro. Joe Camp officiating. The bride is the daughter of Herbert Howard of Crossville, Tenn., and Amy Howard of Caledonia. She is the granddaughter of William and Angie Hannah and the late Doris Hannah of Vernon, Ala. She was given in marriage by her brother, Travis Howard. Brandi Reeves of Caledonia, sister of the groom, served as maid of honor. Jennifer Supsky, sister of the bride, of Louisville, Ky., Jessica Howard of Crossville, Tenn., and Adrian Baucom of Hamilton, all served as bridesmaids. Mackenzy Howard of Crossville served as flower girl. The groom is the son of Tim and Laura Nantz of Amory, and Lori and Ricky Reeves of Caledonia. He is the grandson of Jimmy and Linda Hurley of Amory, Dorthory Reeves of Smithville and the late Richard and Linda Sebesta of Friendship, Tenn. Greg Wright, brother of the groom, served as best man. David Supsky of Louisville, Ky., Daniel Seymore of Nettleton and Cody Pearson of Amory served as groomsmen. Kaden Howard, son of the bride and groom, served as ring bearer. Following a wedding trip the couple resides in Caledonia.
1. CPD officer suspended for Facebook posts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Childhood home of noted Disney animator, painter Joshua Meador is on the market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Proposed pay raise for councilmen fails COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Woman arrested for alleged box cutter attack COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. LINK head concerned about state budget cuts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY