August 20, 2010
Jessica Abrams and Cody Bailey were married June 12, 2010, in Columbus. The bride is the daughter of Steve and Melanie Abrams of Caledonia, and Kim Parrish of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Elizabeth Abrams and the late Dale Abrams of Columbus, and the late Monchie Benson of Shreveport, La., and the late Doyle Parrish of Greenwood. The bride was given in marriage by her father. Her uncle, Billy Abrams, officiated the ceremony. Lindsey Taylor of Columbus, sister of the bride, served as maid of honor. Ashley Moyer of Caledonia served as bridesmaid. The couple’s daughter, Shelby Bailey, was the flower girl. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Roy Lee Bailey of Columbus. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Hubert Gene Bailey. Todd Bailey of Columbus, brother of the groom, served as best man. Greg Bailey, cousin of the groom, served as groomsman. The couple’s son, Gavin Bailey, was the ring bearer. Following a wedding trip to Memphis, Tenn., the couple resides in Columbus.
1. Suspect in Wednesday shooting turns himself in COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Photo: Highway 69 wreck COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Why do we celebrate Cinco de Mayo? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. City wants to operate firing range, supes say 'No' COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Domestic dispute call leads to arson charge STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY