October 2, 2010
Jenna Lynn Clements and Lawrence Jay Long, of Austin, Texas, were married April 18, 2010, at 3 p.m. in a family ceremony on the banks of Cibolo Creek in Boerne. The ceremony was officiated by Walter Markell, stepfather of the groom. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Wayne Clements of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mr. Charles Thomas of Muscle Shoals, Ala., and the late Patricia Thomas, and the Rev. and Mrs. Stancil Clements of Tuscaloosa, Ala. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a vintage 1950s silk brocade wedding ensemble of a sheath dress and jacket, complemented by her grandmotherís pearls. The groom is the son of Mrs. Jeanie Markell of Boerne, and the late Clarence Long of Atlanta. After a wedding trip to Taos, N.M., the couple resides in Whitefish, Mont. The bride is an interior and clothing designer; the groom is an information specialist and application developer for Ericsson Services International.
1. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 'Stan the Man' retires COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Boys and Girls Club ready for first off-site program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. No one charged after child left alone at hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Veterinarian questions eagle's cause of death COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY