May 27, 2011
Lucy Kathryn Little and Willis Pash Crabbe of Columbus were united in marriage March 5, 2011, at 2 p.m. at Carrier Chapel on the campus of Mississippi University for Women in Columbus, with the Rev. J. Ron Williams of Aberdeen officiating. The bride is the daughter of Troy B. Little of Baton Rouge, La., and Luann W. Lewis of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Charner L. Little of New Hebron, and Mrs. Ralph H. Weems Jr. and the late Mr. Weems of West Point. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a custom-made white satin, tea-length strapless gown with an empire waist. The bodice was pleated white satin embellished with crystals and a white satin bow. She carried a bouquet of mixed gerbera daisies. Attending the bride as matron of honor was Amanda R. Golightly, cousin of the groom, of Memphis, Tenn. She wore a purple chiffon tea-length, off-the-shoulder gown and a wrist corsage of white daisies. The groom is the son of Leslie G. Russell of Memphis, Tenn., and the late Mr. Hubert Forrest Crabbe III of Dover, Tenn. He is the grandson of Mrs. Rose Harris of Memphis and the late Mr. Dale Graham of Koscuisko, and Mrs. Margaret Crabbe of Dover and the late Mr. Crabbe. The bride’s brother, Cole L. Little of Columbus, and Brian James of Columbus served as groomsmen. Following a wedding trip to Cozumel and Progresso, the couple resides in Columbus.
1. Cattleman's: Open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus remembers Jimmy Garton, a man of many titles COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Benefit for father-son crash victims this weekend COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Demonstration school seeks statewide impact STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Romney speaks at MSU, still undeclared for 2016 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY