May 27, 2011
Lucy Kathryn Little and Willis Pash Crabbe of Columbus were united in marriage March 5, 2011, at 2 p.m. at Carrier Chapel on the campus of Mississippi University for Women in Columbus, with the Rev. J. Ron Williams of Aberdeen officiating. The bride is the daughter of Troy B. Little of Baton Rouge, La., and Luann W. Lewis of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Charner L. Little of New Hebron, and Mrs. Ralph H. Weems Jr. and the late Mr. Weems of West Point. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a custom-made white satin, tea-length strapless gown with an empire waist. The bodice was pleated white satin embellished with crystals and a white satin bow. She carried a bouquet of mixed gerbera daisies. Attending the bride as matron of honor was Amanda R. Golightly, cousin of the groom, of Memphis, Tenn. She wore a purple chiffon tea-length, off-the-shoulder gown and a wrist corsage of white daisies. The groom is the son of Leslie G. Russell of Memphis, Tenn., and the late Mr. Hubert Forrest Crabbe III of Dover, Tenn. He is the grandson of Mrs. Rose Harris of Memphis and the late Mr. Dale Graham of Koscuisko, and Mrs. Margaret Crabbe of Dover and the late Mr. Crabbe. The bride’s brother, Cole L. Little of Columbus, and Brian James of Columbus served as groomsmen. Following a wedding trip to Cozumel and Progresso, the couple resides in Columbus.
1. Wiggins wins Caledonia by one vote COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. House built by and for freed slaves for sale in Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Two arrested for child endangerment in marijuana bust COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Second Baptist deacons to release offering to trustees, finance committee STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Person shot in home invasion on Tabernacle Road COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY