May 27, 2011
Lucy Kathryn Little and Willis Pash Crabbe of Columbus were united in marriage March 5, 2011, at 2 p.m. at Carrier Chapel on the campus of Mississippi University for Women in Columbus, with the Rev. J. Ron Williams of Aberdeen officiating. The bride is the daughter of Troy B. Little of Baton Rouge, La., and Luann W. Lewis of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Charner L. Little of New Hebron, and Mrs. Ralph H. Weems Jr. and the late Mr. Weems of West Point. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a custom-made white satin, tea-length strapless gown with an empire waist. The bodice was pleated white satin embellished with crystals and a white satin bow. She carried a bouquet of mixed gerbera daisies. Attending the bride as matron of honor was Amanda R. Golightly, cousin of the groom, of Memphis, Tenn. She wore a purple chiffon tea-length, off-the-shoulder gown and a wrist corsage of white daisies. The groom is the son of Leslie G. Russell of Memphis, Tenn., and the late Mr. Hubert Forrest Crabbe III of Dover, Tenn. He is the grandson of Mrs. Rose Harris of Memphis and the late Mr. Dale Graham of Koscuisko, and Mrs. Margaret Crabbe of Dover and the late Mr. Crabbe. The bride’s brother, Cole L. Little of Columbus, and Brian James of Columbus served as groomsmen. Following a wedding trip to Cozumel and Progresso, the couple resides in Columbus.
1. West Point PD makes third arrest in August altercation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Lowndes awaits same-sex marriage ruling COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Younger claims Dist. 17 runoff COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Mill development on pace for June completion STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Investigators: August murder victim beaten, stabbed COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY