September 11, 2011
Courtney Faith Langford and Jason Lee Hall were united in marriage March 12, 2011, at 2:30 p.m. at Chapel in the Glen in Gatlinburg, Tenn., with the Rev. Ray Santiago officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Joe Langford of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Ann Minor and the late Mr. Fred Minor of Columbus, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Sam Langford of Vernon, Ala. The bride was given in married by her father. She wore a strapless, white satin gown featuring a pleated bodice, empire waistline and A-line skirt complemented by a sweep train. She wore a matching veil of fingertip illusion. Attending the bride as maid of honor was Lisa Heath of Hinesville, Ga. Kailey Claire Hall of Columbus, stepdaughter of the bride, served as bridesmaid. They wore cocktail-length dresses of iris lamore satin, with scooped necklines accented with shirred straps, and fitted sheaths complemented by ruching. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Tommy Hall of Columbus, and the late Mrs. Martha Hall. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. John Thomas Hall of Columbus, and the late Mr. and Mrs. James Leslie “Cowboy” Glenn of Columbus. The groom’s father served as best man. Presley Hall of Columbus, son of the groom, served as groomsman. The bride is a teacher at Cook Fine Arts Magnet School. The groom is employed by West Brothers Construction. After a wedding trip in Gatlinburg, the couple resides in Columbus.
1. The Mill: 'It's really coming together' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Man dies after Saturday shooting in Holly Hills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Allgood, Colom face off for DA COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Local man charged in Holly Hills death COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus council expected to make two CMSD board appointments COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY