June 10, 2012
Erin Keli Aultman and Hal Ryan Larkin Jr., both of Columbus, were married Feb. 18, 2012, at 4 p.m. at Fairview Baptist Church in Columbus, with Jeff James officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Billy Aultman of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Hayward James, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Horace Aultman. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a strapless, ivory gown, with beaded lace appliqués on netting over silky satin. The neckline featured Swarovski crystals and sequins, and the waist was embellished with a champagne pleated silk sash. Reagan Aultman Hollenbeck of Huntsville, Ala., sister of the bride, and Maia Ferry Aultman of Pensacola, Fla., sister-in-law of the bride, served as matrons of honor. Bridesmaids were Haley Abrams of Columbus, cousin of the bride; Tori Alexander of Ft. Worth, Texas, cousin of the bride; Sydney James of Hoover, Ala., cousin of the bride; and Kelsey Gustine and Abbey Nix, both of Columbus. Attendants wore pink taffeta gowns with ruched bodices, halter necklines tied in large bows behind the neck, and long fit-and-flare skirts. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Hal Larkin Sr. of Caledonia. He is the grandson of Winfred Larkin and Beverly Larkin, and Esther Blackwell and the late Henry Blackwell. John Lewis of Cortland, Ohio, served as best man. Justin Aultman of Pensacola, brother of the bride; Jay Hollenbeck of Huntsville, brother-in-law of the bride; Parker James of Hoover, cousin of the bride; Ryan Connelly, Corey Reynolds and Zac Taylor, all of Columbus, served as groomsmen. Following a wedding trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., the couple resides in Columbus.
1. West Point man arrested for firing shots outside Falcon Field during game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Starkville weighing e-cigarette ban STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. CPD hopes more positive interactions will build trust between officers, citizens COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Annex demo could make way for courthouse expansion COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Fire displaces families in Brooksville Gardens STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY