June 24, 2012
Laura Elizabeth Lipscomb, formerly of Columbus, and Warren Spencer Anzalone, formerly of Omaha, Neb., were married March 16, 2012, at 7 p.m. at St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans, with Father William Maestri officiating. The bride is the daughter of Joseph Randolph Lipscomb and Maureen Daly Lipscomb, both of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. George Harris Lipscomb of Columbus and the late Mr. James Simon Daly and Mrs. Margaret Mary Daly of Scottsdale, Ariz. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a fitted ivory gown of silk charmeuse with a cathedral-length veil of lace. She carried a bouquet of pink majolika spray roses, ivory garden roses, ivory peonies, hydrangeas and calla lilies. Lindsay Elise Lipscomb, sister of the bride, served as maid of honor. Erin Shanely McMorrow, sister of he groom, served as bridesmaid. Victoria Beard Rhett served as honorary bridesmaid. They carried bouquets of ivory majolika spray roses, mini ivory calla lilies and pink astilbe. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Edward James McMorrow Jr. of Omaha, and the late Mr. James Leslie Anzalone. He is the grandson of the late Mr. Charles C. Gannett and Mrs. Rita J. Gannett, both of Omaha, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Edward James McMorrow. Edward James McMorrow III, brother of the groom, served as best man. James Randolph, brother of the bride, served as groomsman. Following a wedding trip to Maui, Hawaii, the couple resides in Los Angeles. The groom is the producer/owner at Anzalone Entertainment and Liquid Vision Pictures of Los Angeles, and the bride is employed as a sales professional at Tiffany & Co. of Santa Monica, Calif.
1. DJ pleads guilty to 2015 shooting at Heidi Ho COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus resident arrested for possession of child pornography COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ex-Columbus HS teacher found guilty of soliciting student for sex COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Paying dividends: West Lowndes students earn big returns in Stock Market Game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville settles Pride lawsuit STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY