July 22, 2012
Melissa Bockhorn and Tyler Lofton, both of Columbus, were married May 18, 2012, at 6:30 p.m. at Lower Township, New Jersey State Park, Cape May, New Jersey, with the Rev. Steve Altman officiating. The bride is the daughter of Charlie and Debbie Bockhorn of Salina, Kan. She is the granddaughter of Leroy Reeves and the late Rhoda Reeves, and the late Charlie and Ellen Bockhorn. The bride was given in marriage by her father. The groom is the son of Cecil and Judy Lofton of Columbus. He is the grandson of the late J.C. Bradford, and the late Dissie Bradford Parrish and Clinton Parrish. Following a honeymoon in Cape May, the couple resides in Columbus, where the groom is a fireman for the City of Columbus and the bride is employed by Blade’s Hair Styling.
1. 30-plus employers to recruit at job fair COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Would-be CPD officer popped for DUI, other charges COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Granting excellence STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Deputies seek man who wielded AR-15 rifle at park COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville Utilities employee arrested for embezzlement STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY