July 22, 2012
Melissa Bockhorn and Tyler Lofton, both of Columbus, were married May 18, 2012, at 6:30 p.m. at Lower Township, New Jersey State Park, Cape May, New Jersey, with the Rev. Steve Altman officiating. The bride is the daughter of Charlie and Debbie Bockhorn of Salina, Kan. She is the granddaughter of Leroy Reeves and the late Rhoda Reeves, and the late Charlie and Ellen Bockhorn. The bride was given in marriage by her father. The groom is the son of Cecil and Judy Lofton of Columbus. He is the grandson of the late J.C. Bradford, and the late Dissie Bradford Parrish and Clinton Parrish. Following a honeymoon in Cape May, the couple resides in Columbus, where the groom is a fireman for the City of Columbus and the bride is employed by Blade’s Hair Styling.
1. Sturgis man arrested for attacking females STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Motorcycle wreck claims Lowndes man COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Police identify armed robbery suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Groomed for the moment: MSU student fulfills childhood dream to be Miss Mississippi STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Gaining a seat at the table: Bulldog Bytes STEM camp encourages girls to pursue computer science COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY