November 4, 2012
Margaret Ann Pizzitola of Birmingham, Ala., and Brandon Paul Dill of Columbus were married Aug. 4, 2012, at 3 p.m. at Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church in Homewood, Ala., with Father Martin Muller officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Alan Paul Pizzitola of Birmingham. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Vincent Joseph Pizzitola of Birmingham, Dr. A.M. Davis of Tallahassee, Fla., and the late Mrs. A.M. Davis. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a strapless ivory lace wedding dress. Laura Pizzitola of Birmingham, sister of the bride served as maid of honor. Serving as bridesmaids were Jaime Harris, Rachel Cunningham Hunt, Shelley Miles and Emily Espenan, all of Birmingham, Brianne Phillips of Atlanta, Meagan Hall Robertson of Tuscaloosa, Ala., and Amanda Dill McKinnie of Ethelsville, Ala. The bridesmaids wore floor-length charcoal gray dresses. Kylie Mimnaugh of Birmingham served as junior bridesmaid. Addison McKinnie of Ethelsville, niece of the groom served as flower girl. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Paul James Dill of Ethelsville. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Cummings of Ethelsville, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Thomas James Dill of Ethelsville. Michael Jones of Livingston, Ala., served as best man. Groomsmen were Jake Deroy, Brent Bumgarner, Seth Grissom and Matt Busbee, all of Birmingham, Allan McKinnie of Ethelsville, and Andrew Parten of Thomasville, Ala. Quinn Mimnaugh of Birmingham served as junior groomsmen. Following a wedding trip to St. Lucia, Virgin Islands, the couple resides in Birmingham where the groom owns a fireplace business.
1. Air Force Base receives best-ever inspection rating in 2017 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Courage and class: New Hope teacher uses her breast cancer fight to impart life lessons COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Winning Market Street artist overcomes heavy odds COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Tabernacle shooting suspect nabbed in Tennessee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville works to improve cash monitoring after Parks embezzlement STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY