February 17, 2013
Jo-Anna Myers and Paul Alan Bolton were united in marriage in an intimate ceremony on Oct. 12, 2012, at St. Paulís Episcopal Church, with the Rev. Anne Harris officiating. The bride is the daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Robert Patrick Myers of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Coley Taylor and the late Mr. Coley Taylor of Water Valley, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Luke Patrick Myers of Magee. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a duchess silk satin gown with re-embroidered crystals and pearls. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Walter Alan Bolton of Columbus. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Leo Brown of Pontotoc, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Henry Bolton of Memphis, Tenn. The bride holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Southern Mississippi, and she attended Mississippi State University, where she received a minor in French. She studied French abroad at the Sorbonne in Paris, France. She is a member of Chi Omega Sorority, Pi Kappa Phi, Gamma Beta Phi and the Golden Key International Honor Society. The groom holds a Bachelor of Science degree in economics and finance from Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tenn.
1. Historic Columbus depot has a buyer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CMSD board buys new books COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A year in, is J5 Broaddus saving Columbus money? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Lowndes man found guilty of manslaughter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. County working on possible storm shelter project STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY